(Members Access Downloads At Bottom of Page)
Healthy Cruise Travel Guide
- Avoiding Sickness on the High Seas -
Hi PLR Friends,
Kater here from PLRPump.com introducing "Healthy Cruise Travel Guide - Avoiding Sickness on the High Seas" PLR Special.
The revenue of the global cruise industry is forecasted to reach 57 billion U.S. dollars by 2027, more than doubling from just 23.3 billion U.S. in 2007.
Needless to say, the ocean cruise travel industry has recovered since the 2008 recession in the United States. The great news for health information marketers is that people who choose ocean liner cruise travel have income to spend. More importantly, they don't wan to blow their investment because they contracted Norovirus or some other contagious disease during their trip.
This is where you come in with this premium information health PLR bundle providing them with guidance on how to stay healthy during a cruise.
This is a Full Product PLR Funnel You Brand, Sell & Keep 100% of the Profits. Check out all the details and add this Done-for-You bundle to your library of offers.
MARKET OUTLOOK - OCEAN CRUISE TRAVEL
We've Done the Market Analysis for You
- From 2010 to 2015, more than 5,300 passengers on Celebrity and Princess cruises suffered some stomach-related illness severe enough to report
- Out of every 100 passengers on a cruise, 3 experience an illness or disease that is reported. This does not take into account self-treatment which is not reported
- Seasickness symptoms can last for hours or days after your cruise is over, and for up to 6 months for those who suffer from MdDS, a motion sickness disorder
- Norovirus is the most common cruise illness, nicknamed the cruise-bug or cruise-flu, and causes 20 million illnesses each year on and off cruise ships
- As many as 800 people die each year from norovirus
- In 2014, 577 passengers and 49 crew members suffered diarrhea, vomiting, stomach cramps and stomach pain on a Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas cruise.
- A 2012 Princess Cruises Crown Princess voyage had to return home 2 days early because 396 people became too sick to continue.
Private Label Rights Content
What if you could get premium content at a fraction of the cost of outsourcing and never spend a minute making bad choices hiring freelancers to write your business content?
Welcome to the power of Private Label Rights content PLR - sometimes referred to as White Label. PLR is content produced in a variety of formats and provided to marketers who want to keep their customer happy with information and solutions. PLR cuts the time, cost and resources to produce content by 95%.
Build Authority Blogs
Provide current content your readers value because it helps them get what they want.
Create Article Portals On eCommerce Sites
Boost SEO with relevant content and pull in traffic from high ranking posts.
Launch Membership Portals
Create a mentoring course. Build it once and then bring in monthly income over and over.
Core Marketing Bundles Ready to Go
We've got your content marketing primed for results with the key material to build your reputation and pull in your perfect audience.
Let's peek at the core modules included in this release.
Take a Peek Inside
Or Use to Expand Your Blog
Quick Reference Resource - Quick Facts
Fantastic Lead Magnet. Just pop an opt-in form on your website or use as subscriber gift.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
More, more, more - Are you catching all these paths I'm blazing for you? Use as another lead magnet or as an FAQ page for your blog.
Another Instant Resource 1,300+Words
Your PLR License
Now It's Your Turn
Producing information products is expensive unless you do all the work. Ugh, how long would that take you to complete?
That's where leveraging our product development team to create your content marketing material makes sense.
And today you can pick up this entire product for less than the cost of a single page article.
——-Members Download. You Must Be Logged In to Download——-