Please read the terms of our PLR License. If you have questions, please ask before purchase.
Question 1: What is PLR?
- Answer: The letters stand for “Private Label Rights”. This is stuff you can modify and call your own.
Here's a quick overview on the use and history of Private Label Rights Content.
Question 2: What is the Stuff?
- Answer: As it relates to Internet Marketing, PLR is most frequently provided as a written document. The documents can be articles, PLR eBooks, graphics, mini-sites, banners, short reports, presentations, you name it. Sometimes there is a sales letter, landing page and thank you letter provided with the pack. Some PLR is music, recorded audio files, and video.
Did you know you can license infoproducts written by someone else for a fraction of the cost? About Licensed Content.
Question 3: Won't everyone else be using these same articles?
- Answer: Not EVERYONE has purchased these articles. While I strive to develop PLR articles that appeal to a large audience, not EVERYONE buys PLR from PLR Pump. However, the smart cookies that do purchase my PLR put it to use. The other cookies let the articles rest on their computer hard drives. There they sit, waiting to make the owner famously rich. Instead, the owner keeps them for future use. Honestly, if everyone contributed a penny for each unused PLR file on their hard drive we could pay off the U.S. debt.
Question 4: What is the license for the PLR I purchase?
- Answer: Different PLR publishers have different licenses for using the PLR. When you purchase a PLR pack from PLR Pump you will find a license document included with the documents. Unless there is a special pack released, the PLR license provided here outlines the usage.
Question 5: Isn't this plagiarism?
Answer: It would be if I hadn't conveyed the license giving you permission, aka “rights,” to use the material as you wish (except to resell it as PLR).
Question 6: Where is the Free PLR?
- Answer: That is a great question. In addition to a free PLR pack, I'm going to give you ideas and methods for using PLR. These aren't just some boring blog posts. Well, some might be if you already know the method, but many will be tips for using PLR that never occurred to you. I think somebody called this “Give a cat a mouse and she'll eat for a day. Show a cat how to catch mice and she'll never go hungry. And she'll keep mice poop out of your pantry.”
Question 7: Can I post these articles to an article directory like Ezinearticles.com (EZA)?
- Answer: No. Not unless you completely rewrite the article so it is can not be attributed to anything already published by another author.
Question 8: How is that saving me any work?
- Answer: AHA! Now your are thinking Grasshopper. PLR is the “kick start” for the work you are going to do to create a great product, blog or whatever. You see, PLR is not intended to be cut and paste verbatim into blog posts or ebooks. PLR provides you with an idea to inspire you. Once inspired, then you make the article, report, ebook, video, or graphic your own. Think of PLR like a recipe for a chocolate cake. You open up your favorite cookbook and follow the recipe. However, you add a special touch to make your cake special. Perhaps you spread orange frosting on it, or squeeze out green frosting flowers or other decorations to make this cake special. You make your cake unique. The same concept applies to PLR. The research and writing is complete. You make it special.
Question 9: I don't have MS Word, will I be able to read these documents?
- Answer: Yes. The articles are written in text format. You can use Windows Notepad to read and edit them. I'm sure there is some equivalent program in MAC. You can also use the Word equivalent in Open Office with is a free office application product.
Question 10: Do you accept Paypal?
- Answer: Yes. We are a Verified Payment Partner with Paypal.
Question 11: What if I don't like the article or ebook? Can I get a refund?
- Answer: With the exception of duplicate purchases, all sales are final. These products are digital downloads. We can't put them back on the shelf. You have a text document that is yours forever. If you can't access a product you paid for, please send a support ticket to support @ sosg.zendesk.com and we'll get your product to you. If you made a duplicate purchase, please send product info and receipt information in an email to that same address and we'll refund the duplicate purchase.
Question 12: I still don’t get it. How is PLR saving me work?
- Answer: Ok, do this. Pull out a blank piece of paper and get your favorite writing utensil. Start writing…