(Members Access Downloads At Bottom of Page)
“Finally! A tasteful way to capture a visitor's attention without nagging them to death with flashing banners and annoying pop-ups…”
Sticky Note Reminders – WordPress Plugin Marketing Tool
Use On Unlimited Number of Domains
Personal Use License Only
[ez_box title="This is Your Reminder!" color="blue"]
From: Kate Rieger
Re: Are you missing opportunities?
Dear Fellow Entrepreneur,
Do you know that the average time spent on a website is less than one minute? In fact, one study shows that 55% of visitors spend less than 15 seconds on your site.
If you earn your living by the words you write and the products you sell online you that readers are hard to gain, but very easy to loose. Clearly, every website owner must have a plan in place to keep readers on their site longer. You want them to click through to your freebie offer or even make a purchase.
When that doesn't happen it's an invitation to a slow and painful death for your business.
Do you have more than one opportunity to get visitors interested in your offers? Yeah, I know. Many people fall into the "One and Done" model where they hope people will click through on a single ad or link.
Here's the thing...we've known for years that readers have a short attention span--and it's only getting shorter. That's why smart bloggers take steps to encourage engagement. We...
- Use video and images to make our content more interesting.
- Add pop-ups to collect email addresses so we can stay in touch.
- Use ugly exit pop-ups to guilt readers into staying longer.
- Include calls to action everywhere.
- Link to other pages on our site so new readers can see all that we have to offer.
The list goes on and on. And all of those things do work...sort of.
- Videos and images tend to hold our attention longer than just words.
- Pop-ups do encourage more sign-ups for our email lists.
- Calls to action give the reader something to do next.
- Interlinking ensures our older content gets some love, too.
There is something missing...
Here's what's missing...
Tell me if this sounds familiar to you. You have a pop-up, or a sidebar ad for a great program, and your readers simply ignore it.
Watch this quick demonstration of the tool in action.
This is a common problem, actually. We call it "ad blindness" and it happens because we see the same ads in the same locations so frequently that they cease to make an impression.
But sometimes you really need to give your readers an important piece of information, make an announcement, or even offer a great deal, and you need to ensure they see it.
How can you do that when...
- "Seen everywhere" pop-ups only serve to annoy readers, and make them quick to click the "close" button...or worse.
- Complex configurations and inflexible pop-ups make targeting your message nearly impossible.
- Expensive and highly configurable solutions are powerful, but costly - especially if you're paying for them month after month!
Sticky Note Reminders Is Different!
Unlike other pop-up ads, Sticky Note Reminders gives you total control over where your Reminder Ads appear, plus you can customize everything from the text to the background image and more.
Here's just a sampling of what this powerful plugin lets you do...
- Create unlimited sticky reminders - perfect for announcements, ads and more
- Choose from dozens of ad images or upload your own custom image--no more fighting with complex plugins and impossible-to-understand configuration pages
- Set default pop-up behavior or override those settings on individual posts and pages, so you can get your message in front of the right audience at the right time--your ads show exactly where you want them to, every time.
- Create eye-catching ads visitors won't be able to ignore with unusual ad backgrounds such as colorful hearts, sticky pads, and more.
- Include any text of your choice for holiday greetings, sales announcements and more. There's no confining format to work with, so you can include what makes sense to you and your readers, not what the software designer things you should include.
- Control the cookie length so your readers won't be annoyed with overly-aggressive pop-ups.
Set a default ad for site wide usage, so you'll never miss an opportunity to make a sale--no matter what page your reader lands on.
- Make any URL your ad's destination. Take readers to your sales page, their member's area, or any other page on your site or off. you have total control.
- Use your own image as the ad--perfect for holiday greetings, coupon offers and more.
- Your choice of several built-in fonts for an eye-catching message to match your style.
- Style your ad with common HTML or custom CSS for the exact look you want.
For those reasons and many, many more, Sticky Note Reminders is an incredibly powerful tool in your blogging toolbox.
But those aren't the only reasons this plugin is tops among bloggers. You'll also appreciate...
- Simple installation--because Sticky Note Reminders is built for WordPress, it's designed to be uploaded right through your built-in plugin installer. No fiddling with FTP--just click and go!
- No restrictive text fields--say exactly what you want and take all the space you need!
- Fully compliant with the latest version of WordPress, so you don't have to worry about difficult to trace conflicts.
- Easy ad testing options so you can see exactly what your readers will see.
Sticky Note Reminders Makes Getting Your Reader's Attention Easier
With just 15 seconds to grab your average reader's attention, standing out from the crowd is critical. Sticky Note Reminders gives you the versatility and flexibility to create any message in any format you like, without requiring you to jump through crazy configuration hoops or confining you to someone else's idea of a "best practice."
It's your website, and you should be able to do what's right for your audience, don't you agree?
P.S. Don't let your visitors bounce off your page before they have a chance to know what's available to them. Sticky Note Reminders lets you put your most important information right in front of your readers, quickly and easily.
Personal Use License Only
——-Members Download. See Below——-
Sorry, this content is for members only.