Part of my promise to you for subscribing to my list was to provide you with meaningful and productive ways to use PLR. I want you to squeeze the most value out of each PLR article you purchase. So let's get to it.
Speed Writing with PLR
I located some PLR I have sitting on my hard drive (imagine that!) and I want to use it for a blog post. I am going to rewrite the PLR. I'm rewriting the PLR because:
- I want to incorporate my own voice or personality, into the article.
- I am going to add some information that I think is important to the article.
- I want to optimize it a bit for a keyword phrase.
- I don't want to post a cut & paste copy of this PLR on the Internet, let alone on my blog.
Speed Writing an Article
Have you ever read something written by an online marketer boasting how they create articles in 20 minutes or less. I always found that extraordinary. Personally, 20 minutes is really pushing it for me. It certainly won't include proofing the article, but I can hit 20 minutes if I've been thinking about the topic and have a firm foundation of thought about what to write. That means I'm really juiced up and ready to write. However, most of the time it takes me about 45 minutes to an hour, often longer, to craft an original article and that's after researching the topic.
Here are 3 Preparation Steps to Speed Writing the Blog from PLR:
- Identify what your goal is for using the PLR article.
- Read the article to make sure that there is enough material to provide you a base to work with.
- If you are writing for a blog or website, you may want to define a core keyword phrase to incorporate in the article.
I know you want me to get to the speed writing portion, but a little preparation is going to save some time. Don't go stone cold into changing a PLR article until you know why you are doing it. Hopefully, the time you are using has a goal for your business. After all, what is the point of doing the action if not for a purpose. No, just because you haven't posted to your blog in over a month is not a good reason.
1. My goal is two-fold: I want to keep my promise to readers to show them how to use PLR, PLUS I want to do it in such a way as they learn about another ready made content solution: Master Resale Rights content.
2. I've already read the article and am confident it has enough “meat” for me to build upon.
3. I used Google's free keyword research tool and identified a couple of core keyword phrases to use within the article content. I probably won't use all these keyword phrases, but they are there if the opportunity arises.
private label rights articles
with private label rights
what are private label rights
what is master resale rights
master resale rights
master resell rights
Let's get to it!
Watch Speed Writing With PLR
Alrighty! I've accomplished my mission to make this PLR article unique by adding my own “voice” to the article, I optimized for relevant keywords, included additional information and provided valuable content for visitors to my blog. I changed the title, first two paragraphs, a bit in the middle and the last paragraph.
I'm sure you noticed the typos I created during the speed writing session. This was a speed writing session, not speed a typing proficiency lesson! I have gone back and cleaned up the article before posting it. The final article was also a bit longer than the original. I inserted a graphic to juice up the post visually. That actually took longer to do than rewriting the article!
Read the final post “Tips for Deciding When to Use Private Label Rights Articles Or Master Resell Rights Material“.
If you found this article searching the web for speed writing and would like more tips for creating great content from PLR, complete the form below and click submit.You'll be in the cool-zone once you respond to the confirmation email I send you. If you benefited from this PLR lesson, give me a little stroke with a tweet, Like or +1 Me below! Thanks!