A couple of tickets came into the Helpdesk about using the 101 Fitness Tips Videos. One question was, “How to upload all these videos to YouTube?” The answer is 1 at a time. If you want to upload the videos to a mass repository, I suggest Amazon S3 storage. Very inexpensive and a smart move for storing your content inventory.
However, AS3 is not the topic of this post. In this session I'll demonstrate how to take a PLR product review from another PLR pack, optimize it a bit for SEO and then use one of the 101 Fitness Videos to add some zip to the post. The video is hosted on YouTube and will also be optimized for SEO.
Basically, to optimize an video on YouTube you provide a title, description and keyword tags that use the focus keywords for the content.
Let's look at some basic principals of blogging for business. Always plan your content for a business purpose which may be to:
- generate traffic,
- build authority or
- purely for profit.
Yes, ultimately you want profit, but it's usually not the first goal.
You'll also need to identify how you are going to deliver the content. Blog, social media, webinar, etc.
Then you'll need social media accounts if you intend to leverage the power of social media for your purpose. You don't need a social media account for every venue, but definitely post to media portals where your target audience participates.
You can read the text below to get an overview of what I cover in the video, but the video provides more visual details. The video is at the bottom of the page.
Here are the prep phases for posting.
– Identify purpose
– Select social media venue and establish an account if you don't already have one.
– Select the media. In this case I'm going to use a product review article from another PLR merchant, Tiffany Lambert.
Monetizing blog posts with products from Amazon is the simplest way to create a residual income source. Using PLR product reviews makes this a much quicker task. Tiff writes stellar product reviews and this happens to be on a topic I'm interested in. I really don't like writing product reviews, so when I see them for health or fitness articles I snap them up for my own interests.
– I also selected one of the 101 fitness videos in the swimming category. With a little creativity I'm going to mesh the article content to match the video.
– Do some keyword research to identify the keywords to optimize for SEO in the article and video tags.
Update the PLR article and make it unique.
Grab my Amazon affiliate link to insert into the blog post.
Copy the updated article into the blog post.
Upload the video to YouTube and optimize it for SEO.
– Insert the url for the YouTube video into the post. Note, I decided not to post this article right away to give you all a chance to get your article posted before I did. So, I ended up not inserting the link into the video description, but you should do that step.
– Grab the YouTube embedding code to put into the post.
– Save as a draft and check the post, video, etc.
– Publish the post and – update social media. Again, I decided not to publish, but you go ahead and do this.
– Go celebrate my success by performing 25 sit-ups. You should do this, too. :>
Yes, you can still grab Tiffany's 40 product reviews on Wearable Fitness gadgets for about .18 each, but only for a couple more days.
Here's the video tutorial about How to Put Your 101 Fitness Videos PLR to Work.
The 101 Fitness Video PLR are on sale here (opens in a new window).